Gutfeld Admiration Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone who thinks greg gutfeld is a riot

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
TAG ME!
Poll
Should Red Eye Move to 12:00 midnight?
YES
durn cold.feet are like icecubes Vote_lcap0%durn cold.feet are like icecubes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO.fine where it is
durn cold.feet are like icecubes Vote_lcap0%durn cold.feet are like icecubes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What's Red Eye?
 0% [ 0 ]
DOESN'T MATTER
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

durn cold.feet are like icecubes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws55
Admin
boxerpaws55

durn cold.feet are like icecubes Empty
PostSubject: durn cold.feet are like icecubes   durn cold.feet are like icecubes EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 am

the first day of the new year is freezing so i'm not going to stay up any longer than i have to.
Wouldn't ya know Pres Bush's last 3 weeks(2 weeks?)in office and now he did this! Suspect
not to worry though.Obama will be inagurated and the sun will come out and the planet will be all warm and snuggly again.

Until then we'll just have this terrible weather,major disasters and rumors of war.
Will add some forums tomorrow-get rid of those third rate emoties-but for now am going to climb into the microfiber(fake)down comforter.It's toasty.
Back to top Go down
https://thisisagas.board-directory.net

durn cold.feet are like icecubes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gutfeld Admiration Society :: Main :: Shoot The Breeze Here-
Jump to: